Ad

Monday, March 14, 2011

Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Workshops

Just a reminder that the BOSFCPUG is hosting two free Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Workshops tomorrow, Tuesday, March 15, 2011 at 4:00PM and 7:00PM EST. You may register for only ONE—the two are exactly the same.

INSTRUCTOR: FILMSYSTEMS’ David Catt has been working with Resolve for more than 20 years. He was a London-based colorist when he saw a demo of a DaVinci system in 1986 and quickly became one of the first colorists in Europe to work on DaVinci. He has worked for DaVinci as a demo artist and product manager before moving to FILMSYSTEMS.

COST: FREE to the Public with Registrations

Eventbrite: BOSFCPUG FREE Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Workshops + Giveaway!



More on Resolve
Toni Gozum has written a post comparing Da Vinci Resolve, to Digital Vision’s Nucoda Film Master:
I find the two machines to be extremely different from each other, but neither is better than the other. I believe each has its own particular forte, and depending on what kind of work I’m going to do, that I’d prefer one machine over the other.

What I’ve listed here aren’t the only features of the machines. That’d be too long a list to write about. These are just most of the features I often use for my projects.
ColorMeThis: Resolve vs. Film Master

No comments: