Ad

Friday, October 03, 2008

Still no Blu-ray for Apple?

Apple is supposed to be rolling out some new hardware on October 14th. Everyone seems to think it’s going to be new MacBooks, but my Magic8Ball iPhone app says “Don’t count on it” (seriously, that’s what the Magic8Ball says, I don’t have any inside track on this folks!)

But I’m not really that worried about MacBook updates…what I want is Blu-ray support. Come on Apple! You’re part of the Blu-ray Consortium thingo, why no Blu-ray support? I could understand back when the whole Blu-ray HD DVD thing was going on, but that’s been over for aaaaaages. Maybe Steve just doesn’t care?

If they don’t announce something October 14th I’m going to have to write Steve Jobs a carefully worded letter!

What does the Magic 8 Ball say?


Damn!

No comments: